The main objective of Company’s CSR Policy is to directly/indirectly undertake projects/programs which will enhance the quality of life and economic well-being of the communities in and around Company’s establishments and society at large. The scope of the CSR activities of the Company will cover the following areas but not limited to the same and may extend to other specific projects/programs as mentioned in Schedule VII of Companies Act 2013 from time to time.
- Providing Drinking Water facilities
- Providing Sanitation facilities
- Promotion of Health Care
- Promotion of Education
- Rural Development
- Providing Donation to Registered Charitable Trust or Society.
- Conservation of Natural Resources
- Training to Promote Rural Sports, National Recognized Sports, Paralympic Sports and Olympic Sports
- Contribution to Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund
- Disaster Management
GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT
- The Corporate Social Responsibility Committee constituted as per the requirements of Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 formulates and recommends the CSR policy to the Board and monitors CSR budget, activities and expenditure.
|The CSR committee comprises of following directors:|
|S1. No.||Name of the Director||Designation / Nature of Directorship|
|1||Ravi Abraham||Managing Director, Chairman of CSR Committee|
|2||Mary Kurian||Director, Member of CSR Committee|
|3||Abraham Cunnumpurathu Jacob||Wholetime Director, Member of CSR Committee|
|4||Talita Susan Abraham||Wholetime Director, Member of CSR Committee|
MAJOR PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN
- Over The Years